A Perfect Picnic Spot – An Overnight Stay In The Village Will Make Best Peafowl Experience.
A fully fledged nursery will unveil an extensive diversity of flowers and plants species. A detailed overview about the plant species and also how organic fertilization is processed will be explained. One can play all sorts of games in morachi chincholi that one would possibly be competing in one’s childhood as it will assist one to recall one’s childhood memories. Games like gilli-danda, marbles and other rural games will alleviate your stress.
- MorachiChincholi is set 50 kms away from Pune. However, it is confined to a spring reminder nature. Here, you'll come across a garden full of tamarind trees and also plenty of other different trees and shrubs. You'll be able to mesmerize the agricultural life and you'll be immersed more in your character.
- The Morachi Chincholi is a favorite stop for one day picnic spot near Pune. It is also frequently visited by families looking for a peaceful picnic spot. It is a spot which is close by Shirur -a home to many vacationers. Shirur is just an hours drive from Pune or one can also commute there in bus.
MTDC and ATDC have approved it to be a Peacock Sanctuary for tourist location. This in turn has improved the economic condition of the villagers. Morachi Chincholi–Mayur Baug is example of Gram Swatchata Abhiyaan started by the central government. Mayur baug has an amusing view gallery which is always full of tourists excited to see the birds with their shining eyes. You can check different Packages
- The Indian National bird is not a newcomer at the village. Villagers claim that even their ancestors co-habited with these birds and the tradition has survived and flourished. It is believed this village is now a home to over 2,500 magnificent winged beauties. Mayur Baug is one’s ideal destination for a day trip to watch the glorious birds in their magical splendor and in abundance
- Morachi Chincholi - A graceful village blessed with sacred peacocks and noble shady tamarind trees.
- Located 55 Kms from Pune and around 180 Kms away from Mumbai.
- Perfect picnic spot – An overnight stay in the village will give you the best peafowl experience.
- Morachi Chincholi – A place where one will find wild peacocks more than the population of local villagers.
Two way transition :
Peacocks helps villagers by eating harmful crop insects also by keeping snakes away from village. At the same time villagers also help by feeding the peacocks. They love to eat pearl millet, sorghum, sesame seeds, onions, green chilies and potatoes.
Some of the reason why peafowl are attracted towards this land
During Peshwa Dynasty, a lot of tamarind trees were planted which attracted the peafowls. Tamarind trees offer both pleasant temperature and weather conditions.
- Morachi Chincholi , Taluka: Shirur, District: Pune, Pin: 412 218.
- +91 9764120777 / 9673870555